Safety is a top priority at MILLERCO. It is ingrained in the culture of our company at all levels of operation. Our standards and policies meet or exceed industry standards. You can count on us to follow the most stringent safety protocols every day, on every job.
- All employees at MILLERCO go through Safety LMS Competent Climber/Rescuer & Competent Rigging courses and are OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 certified.
- MILLERCO regularly participates in the NWSA and the NATE S.T.A.R. initiative.
- In addition to tower safety, we stress personal safety, safe work practices, and use of personal protective equipment.
All field employees hold the following certifications:
- Safety LMS Competent Climber/Rescuer
- Safety LMS Competent Rigger
- Certified in OSHA 10/30 hours courses
- First Aid/CPR trained
- Competent in RF Safety & Awareness
- Capstan Hoist training
- Aerial Platform training