MILLERCO Tower Technicians are strategically located across the U.S. We specialize in obstruction lighting, carrier maintenance and tower services for a variety of customers. We value hard work, a willingness to learn and employee safety above all else.
We hire those who are looking for long-term employment and opportunities for advancement within our company. Yearly safety training and ongoing technical training is required for all technicians. On the job training is provided for those with no experience.
Working with the Lead Tech and the Operations Manager:
- Effectively diagnose, repair, and install medium intensity lighting systems
- Troubleshoot, repair, and replace carrier antennas and radios
- Complete quarterly and annual tower site inspections
- Comfortably and safely climb and repair towers in excess of 200 ft.
- Ensure all assigned work orders are completed before their due date
- Plot efficient weekly work routes for your assigned area
- Understand the scope of work and ensure that the truck is properly stocked before going to the site
- Responsible for the proper tagging, returning, and replacing of defective parts
- Consistently update site data on every site visit
- Take pictures of each site for close out packages
- Communicate with technical support while in the field
- Assist with maintenance, upkeep, and organization of the company vehicle
- Assist with the organization and submission of work-related expenses
Requirements – No Exceptions
- Must live within 1 hour of the crew location
- Ability to travel unrestricted Monday through Friday
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Clean criminal background
- Not afraid of heights
- No experience required